Darylann was born and raised in Rochester, New York. She received her Police Science degree from Monroe Community College, Criminal Justice degree from Rochester Institute of Technology and her Juris Doctorate degree from Syracuse University College of Law. For the past 23 years, she has lived in Mendon, New York with her husband Steve and their three daughters, Amanda, Julia and Rachel.
Prior to staying home with her daughters, Darylann had her own general law practice that included Real Estate Law, Corporate Law, Criminal Law, Matrimonial and Family law. Darylann now concentrates her practice on Commercial and Residential Real Estate Law, Corporate Law, Wills and Estate Representation.
Darylann thoroughly enjoys getting to know clients and helping them with their legal needs.
Areas of Practice
- Commercial and Residential Real Estate Law
- Corporate Law
- Estate Representation
- New York
- Syracuse University College of Law, Syracuse, New York
- Juris Doctorate Degree
- Rochester Institute of Technology, Rochester, New York
- Bachelor of Science Degree – Criminal Justice
- Monroe Community College, Rochester, New York
- Associates Degree – Police Science