Samantha C. Sullivan
Sam was born and raised in Spencerport, where she graduated from Spencerport High School in 2011. Sam went on to attend SUNY Cortland, where she graduated in 2014 with a bachelor’s degree in political science and government. Subsequently, Sam attended Western New England University School of Law in Massachusetts, graduating in 2018.
During law school, Sam was a member of the Student Bar Association, Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, and the Small Business Clinic. After graduation, Sam was admitted to the New York State Bar in June 2019.
Upon admission to the Bar, Sam moved to New York City, where she worked as an Associate at the law firm of Kaufman Borgeest & Ryan LLP. While at KBR, she focused in the areas of medical malpractice, skilled nursing, assisted living, and home care & hospice litigation. Sam quickly realized that she missed her hometown, which prompted her decision to move back to Spencerport. She then began working as an Associate at the Rochester law firm of Rupp Baase Pfalzgraf Cunningham LLC, where she focused in the areas of insurance defense and commercial litigation. Currently, Sam is engaged in general practice at Klafehn, Heise & Johnson P.L.L.C.
Sam’s Contact Information
Phone: (585) 637-3911 x 113
Fax: (585) 637-7546
Email: ssullivan @ khjlaw . com
Areas of Practice
- Estate Representation
- Real Estate
- Corporate Law
- Elder Law
- Landlord/Tenant Law
- New York, June 2019
- Western New England University School of Law, Springfield, MA
- J.D. (2018)
- SUNY Cortland, Cortland, NY
- B.A. in Political Science and Government (2014)
Honors and Awards
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Consumer Protection, Western New England
University School of Law (2017).
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award for Labor Law Arbitration, Western New
England University School of Law (2016).
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association, 2019 – Present
- Monroe County Bar Association, 2019 – Present
Past Employment Positions
- Rupp Baase Pfalzgraf Cunningham LLC
- Associate Attorney (2021-2022)
- Kaufman Borgeest & Ryan LLP, Valhalla, NY
- Associate Attorney (2019-2021)
- Fitzgerald Attorneys at Law, P.C., East Longmeadow, MA
- Legal Intern (2017-2018)
- Hampden County District Attorney’s Office, Springfield, MA
- Legal Intern (2016)
- City of Springfield Litigation Department, Springfield, MA
- Legal Intern (2016)